Bisonglou cangshu zhi 皕宋樓藏書志 "Catalogue of library of the two Song dynasties" is a bibliography compiled by Lu Xinyuan 陸心源 (1834-1894), courtesy name Gangfu 剛甫 or 剛父, style Cunzhai 存齋 or Qianyuan Laoren 潛園老人, from Gui'an 歸安 (close to Huzhou 湖州, Zhejiang).
The 120-juan long catalogue, with an appendix of 4 juan, describes the books found in Lu's own library. Lu's collection was one of the so-called four great private libraries of the late Qing period 清 (1644-1911), the others being the Tieqintongjian Hall 鐵琴銅劍樓 of Zhai Shaoji 瞿紹基 (1772-1836, "Zhai of the south" 南瞿) in Changshu 常熟, Jiangsu; the Haiyuan Hall 海源閣 of Yang Yizeng 楊以增 (1787-1855, "Yang of the north" 北楊) in Liucheng 聊城, Shandong; and Ding Bing's 丁丙 (1832-1899) Baqianjuan Hall 八千卷樓 in Hangzhou 杭州, Zhejiang.
Lu Xinyuan collected books numbering more than 150,000 juan (stored in his four libraries Bisonglou 皕宋樓, Shiwanjuanlou 十萬卷樓, Shouxiange 守先閣, and Qianpiting 千甓亭), among which many original and very rare Song-period 宋 (960-1279) prints were included. In his catalogue, more than five hundred Song-period texts are bibliographically described, arranged according to the classical four categories.
The catalogue is very similar to the Siku quanshu zongmu 四庫全書總目, but concretely imitates Zhang Jinwu's 張金吾 (1787-1829) bibliography Airijinglu cangshu zhi 愛日精廬藏書志, where the dimensions and editorial data of the original prints are also indicated, for instance, whether it was a manuscript, a printed edition, or a fascimile from the Yuan period 元 (1279-1368).
The Bisonglou cangshu zhi was first printed in 1882 by Lu's Shiwanjuanlou Studio 十萬卷樓, and is also included in the collection Qianyuan zongji 潛園總集 (1884), the collected writings of Lu Xinyuan. The oldest modern reprint was published in 1968 in Taibei by the Guangwen Shuju Press 廣文書局. A modern edition was published in 1990 by the Zhonghua Shuju Press 中華書局.
The author's son Lu Shufan 陸樹藩 (1868-1926) sold most of the book in his father's library to the owner of the Japanese Seikadō Library 靜嘉堂文庫, owed by Iwasaki Yanosuke 岩崎彌之助 (1851–1908) and his son Iwasaki Koyata 岩崎小彌太 (1879-1945). A catalogue of these holdings was published in 1917 by Kawada Takeshi 河田羆 (1842-1920), called Seikadō hiseki shi 靜嘉堂秘籍志.